Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue
You spend so much time (and money) planning the PERFECT wedding that is customized to your unique style and personality! When hiring a photographer you look at their editing style, their ability to capture your event in the middle of the day and at a dark reception and everything in between. Here are some tips to make sure that no detail is missed when it comes time for those to be photographed!!
My number one tip for my couples is:
Set aside all of your personal details in a designated box and your finances in their own box. This way you're able to make sure everything is there and in one place when your photographer arrives so they can grab the box and get straight to work!!!
So what are some examples of personal details you should put in those boxes?! This can seem overwhelming but here's a list of some of the top details we love to photograph:
1) Dress, veil, shoes
4) Engagement ring and wedding band
5) Hair accessories (headband, hairpiece, clip, barrette, etc)
6) Jewelry (peals, necklace, bracelet, college ring, etc)
7) Invitation suite
9) Handwritten vows or letter to your fiancé
10) Something old/borrowed/blue/etc
11) Tie and tie clip (EXTRA pro tip, if your fiancé isn't a frequent tie wearer, have them practice with YouTube videos before the big day!)
12) Cuff links and pocket square
13) Wedding band and college ring
14) Flask, pocket knife, and watch
15) Shoes or boots
Good luck with your wedding planning and we can't wait to see you on your big day!!!